Sri Ramakrishna Educational Institutions whose root has many sprouts today such as Sri Ramakrishna Matric. Hr. Sec. School, Sri Saradha Devi Girls Hr. Sec. School and Sri Saradha College for Women had its humble beginning as a Nursery and Primary School on 6th June 1983 in the name of Sri Ramakrishna,the great religious leader, with thirty students. Sri Kalyana Sundara Siva Prakasa Swamigal and late Thirumuruga Kirubhananda Variar Swamigal inaugurated the building in the year 1990.
` Presently the educational institutions have become a pioneer in the cause of education with a glorious strength of 1500 students in Ramakrishna Matric. Hr. Sec. School, 300 students in Sri Saradha Devi Girls Hr. Sec. School, and 450 students in Sri Saradha College for Women. “To educate a single human being is to light those divine powers”